Administration Course Syllabus
1. Business Awareness - Understanding the commercial nature
2. Client Relations - Getting to know your client, staff, team
3. Dealing with the Persistent Complainant - Knowing & utilising
4. Communication - Tailoring your style of communication
5. Interviewing - Identifying the facts and issues from interviews
6. Managing Others - Effective people management
7. Professional Conduct - Exercising good standard of client
care and work
8. Self Awareness - Evaluating your professional strengths and
9. Working with Others - Appreciating your role and responsibilities
10. Workload Management - Setting realistic timescales
11. Public Relations - Spreading information to gain public awareness
12. Filing and Record Keeping - Record Management and filing
13. Effective Writing - Informative & Persuasive writing
14. Office Etiquette - Ways to a happy office environment
Course Fee: CAD $400.00 (included 10% discount)
Instalments: CAD $147.00 x 3
Instalments are payable every 4 weeks and must be completed before Certificate can be issued.
To be eligible to do this course, candidates must have:
Office Skills - Typing and IT
High School Diploma
On successful completion students can work within any business sector with added confidence.
“I have learned a great deal from your lessons and always look forward to the next one”..........