1. Business Awareness - Understanding the commercial nature
2. Client Relations - Getting to know your client, staff, team
3. Dealing with the Persistent Complainant - Knowing & utilising
4. Communication - Tailoring your style of communication
5. Interviewing - Identifying the facts and issues from interviews
6. Managing Others - Effective people management
7. Professional Conduct - Exercising good standard of client
care and work
8. Self Awareness - Evaluating your professional strengths and
9. Working with Others - Appreciating your role and responsibilities
10. Workload Management - Setting realistic timescales
11. Public Relations - Spreading information to gain public awareness
12. Filing and Record Keeping - Record Management and filing
13. Effective Writing - Informative & Persuasive writing
14. Office Etiquette - Ways to a happy office environment
Course Fee: CAD $499.00 (included 9% discount)
Instalments: CAD $183.00 x 3
Instalments are payable every 4 weeks and must be completed before Certificate can be issued.
To be eligible to study our Office Administration Course, candidates must have:
Office Skills - Typing and IT
High School Diploma
On successful completion students can work within any business sector with added confidence.
“I have learnt a great deal from your lessons and always look forward to the next one”..........
An Administrator’s role is universal. Whichever aspect of business you work in, or are hoping to work in, having
Administrative Skills and Techniques will give you the confidence to perform to the best of your ability.
If you are a PA, a general secretary or working in recruitment, it is an excellent choice for career progression.
New career opportunities for men and women wishing to enter the world of Administration.
Learn how to manage others, tailor your style of communication, exercise professional conduct and much more!
On successful completion, you can work within corporate companies as an Office Administrator.
Our Office administration Course is available in:
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island
Minimum Estimated Study Time: 4 weeks.
Based on 2 hours study each week. However, students can complete in a longer or shorter time as they find convenient. There is a maximum 2-year limit to complete the course.